Helpful Links on Housing (via South Carolina Appleseed Legal Justice Center)
SC Appleseed Publications
- Get a better understanding of the process of grievance procedures.
- South Carolina Appleseed offers many publications and resources on housing here.
- Educate yourself on South Carolina’s landlord and tenant laws
- La ley para arrendadores y arrendatarios en carolina del sur
- How to get your landlord to make repairs.
- All you need to know about public housing rights and responsibilities.
- Are you a victim of discrimination or domestic violence? You have public housing options you can find here.
- Find out how to get rent calculation in subsidized housing.
- What you need to know about rent-to-own home sales.
- Here;s help for victims of sex and housing discrimination.
- Learn all about the eviction process.
- Que dice la ley de Carolina del Sur acerca de los procesos de desalojo.
- All the information you need about subsidized housing utility allowance from the National Housing Law Project.
- Curious about home mortgage modification? Click here.
- Here are some FAQ’s about home mortgage modification.
- Facts, definitions and more about mortgage foreclosure in South Carolina.
- Find out all you need to know about South Carolina’s predatory lending laws.
Manuals, Reports and Policy Papers